How to Install a Lavatory Faucet? Lavatory faucet installation tips. Want to learn how to install a bathroom sink faucet or lavatory faucet? Simply follow Sanliv lavatory faucet installation tips as below.
Materials and Tools:
All of Sanliv faucets are easy to install with a minimum amount of tools.
- basin cock wrench
- Phillips- and flat-head screwdrivers
- slip-joint pliers
- adjustable pliers
- adjustable wrench
- Teflon paste (or Teflon tape)
- bathroom caulk and caulk gun (or plumber’s putty)
Lavatory faucet installation steps will help you install your new lavatory faucet:
- Shut off water supply valves and remove old faucet.
- Apply plumber’s putty on bottom plate and insert in 1 1/4″ holes.
- Secure by using mounting nuts provided.
- Flush Supply Lines. This should be done prior to installation, by running water through your house supply lines into a contained source. This will clean out and resident debris.
- Screw in flexible line to our 1/2″ connection and the water shut off valve.
- Install pop-up drain and attach to drain pipe.
- Remove aerator and run water for a minute to flush debris.
Step by step, easy to use installation diagrams are included with all Sanliv faucets.
All Sanliv kitchen and bathroom faucets have the Quality Warranty, which covers the finish and function of the product for life. For more information about Sanliv products, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to support.