An aerator is a key component in the overall performance of a faucet. Here is what should be expected from your faucet aerator:
- Provide optimum performance at the prevailing line pressure,
- Control stream straightness and diameter,
- Reduce splash with aerated or laminar flow streams,
- Save water and reduce energy costs,
- Reduce plumbing noise (selected models),
- Meet local plumbing codes and standards.
Sanliv faucet aerators with latest design, main features:
- Low Flow Aerators are attach to the faucet to reduce water flow to 2.0 , 1.5 or 1.0 gallons per minute at normal pressures.
- Brass chrome plated shell, plastic faucet aerator. Compared to the one uses steel net, Sanliv faucet aerators can avoid the problem of rust and jam effectively.
- The core could be optional according to customer’s request for what water flow you need in some water pressure.
- Flow rate: S4 (2L/min, 3L/min, 4L/min, 5L/min, 6L/min, 8L/min)
We have a big range to supply on faucet aerators, if you have special request on water saving demands, please contact us one by email or leave message here. We will be glad to provide you our progressed support as you expect.Premium kitchen and bathroom fixtures:
- aeratore a basso flusso
- faucet aerator parts
- low flow aerators
- low flow kitchen faucet aerorater