Do you like to buy modern pull down kitchen faucets with German Quality or American standard at commercial price? Sanliv pull out spray kitchen faucet exactly match your target with the best combination of Luxary style and cheap price.
Lots of Commercial-Style spull-down kitchen faucets have an attractive profile and some sort of warranty. Most are made mainly of brass with a chrome or Brushed Nickel finish and have a valve with ceramic discs, which is just what the plumber ordered. Now for the hard part. There are dozens of brands, with prices all over the map. So Sanliv looked at a luxury pick and its bargain counterpart to identify the qualities to ask about when you consider all the options in between. Surprises included an extra-long spray hose on the bargain model for easy maneuvering around a supersized roasting pan, and the DIY-ready fittings on the high-end model. Check out their other features to help guide you through your next purchase.
If you value sleek designer lines, prefer the heft of a solid-brass spray head, and want to invest in a faucet for the long haul.
- Add a modern touch to your kitchen with this functional and stylish Sanliv faucet
- Kitchen accessory is deck-mounted, single-hole, side-level mixer with swivel spout and pull-down pre-rinse spray
- Sanliv kitchen faucet blends quality and durability with elegance and style
- Made from solid brass with stunning triple plated chrome finish
- 360-degree swivel spout
- Solid brass body and commercial pull-down pre-rinse spray on spiral spring
- Contains drip-free ceramic cartridge
- Spring aerated flow powerful spray with integrated water hammer arrestor
- Hermetically sealed with adjustable temperature and flow rate limitation
- Single lever water and temperature control
- Single-hole, top-mount installation
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Standard US plumbing connections
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- Installation in a 1 3/8-inch hole
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Spout measures 28.5 inches high x 9.5 inches deep
- Pull-out sprayer hose measures 28 inches long
Price Pfister’s Ashfield Single Lever-handle pull-out kitchen faucet. Ashfield Handle and Mixing Valve: Lightweight chrome-over-zinc lever with easy action. Valve cartridge is equipped with ceramic discs. About $220, Pfister
The Blanco Meridian Semi Professional Kitchen Faucet in chrome, stainless, or nickel does not have a separate faucet but offers pull-down spray and stainless steel hose protector coil; $391.50 at Home Click.
KWC QBix Series Single Handle Pro Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet; $779 at efaucets.
From highly respected Franke comes the FF1700 Faucet, which offers a professional pull-out sprayer handle with an arm rest and an independent faucet spout; $1,278.75 at Amazon. Above R: For a sleeker look, consider Franke’s FF1800 Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet; $918.75 at FaucetDirect.com.
Designed by architect Antonio Citterio, the Hansgrohe Chrome Axor Citterio Semi-Professional Kitchen Faucet features a single control operation and a spout arm that swivels 360 degrees; $877 at Designer Plumbing Outlet.
The highly rated and ultra functional Blanco Master Gourmet Kitchen Faucet with Commercial Pull-Down Spray is available in polished chrome or stainless steel; $736 at Designer Plumbing Outlet.
Buy the best faucet you can afford—you’re going to use it every day. Ceramic discs are key. And stick with a known brand so that you’ll be able to find replacement parts down the road. Trust Sanliv and save your money in your pocket.Premium kitchen and bathroom fixtures:
- sanliv usa
- sanliv faucet
- sanliv faucets
- buy sanliv pterinse faucet
- pull down kitchen faucet reviews