Chrome Two Handle Single Hole Basin mixer-83911.
Single Hole Two Handle Bathroom Wash basin fuacet with brass faucet body.
Braided flexible hoses and pop up waste and faucet installation parts included.
How to select kitchen sink faucet and bathroom shower faucets? Tips for you to select good kitchen faucet and bathroom faucets in several simply way.
The Faucet should match the characteristics of washbasin, sink and bathtub. For example, a single-hole faucet fit single-hole washbasin, and a center set faucet fit center set washbasin.
According to different purposes of the faucets, there are faucets for washbasin, bathtub, shower and sink. According to different functions of the faucets, there are hot/cold faucets, pressure-balanced faucets, thermostatic faucets and electrical sensor faucets.
A well chrome-plated faucet looks dignified and with a little verdant color, when it looks pale, the plating density is not up to standard, when touched by hand or eye-observed, there must be no scratches, sand holes and oxidized spots. Our faucets have been proved to meet high requirement of United States and European chrome-plating standard.
Handles must be smooth and easy to operate for high-quality faucets. There shall be no sticking and tightness under the proper movement of the faucet handles. Each part must be tightly assembled.
It is the heart of the faucet.
A good cartridge guarantees endurance of 500,000 cycles even under using condition with unstable water pressure.
When replacing your faucet, find out what type you currently have installed. Faucets are available in a wide range of prices and styles. They range from very inexpensive, mostly plastic models, to high quality brass units. Sanliv® is happy to provide this information as a service to you.
A new lavatory faucet can make a big difference in the look of your sink.
Center set faucet.
Single lever faucet
Single lever faucet with cover plate.
Not all faucet types work with every sink basin. Standard faucet drillings are widespread, center set or single hole:
- Widespread faucet sets have a spout with separate hot and cold water handles. All pieces appear to be separate. Widespread faucets are available from 6″ to 16″ drillings for three-hole pre-drilled installation basins.
- Center set faucets (mini-widespread) are made for 4″ pre-drilled with three-hole installation basins. They combine a spout and valves on a single base unit. A center set faucet set may have a single handle mixing lever or two handles mounted onto a 6″ plate.
- Single hole faucets have a spout and a single mixing handle all in one for single-handed control. Single lever faucets require one-hole drill installation basins. Some brands of single lever faucets have an optional 6″ cover plate for pre-drilled 4″ drill installations.
- Wall-mounted faucets are available for above-the-counter and freestanding basins that require a long spout for extended reach. Wall mount faucets require a separate wall-mount valve and drain for installation. Make sure the spout is long enough for adequate basin clearance.
The color/finish should coordinate with the rest of the fixtures and accessories in your bathroom. The following is a list of available colors/finishes:
- Chrome (matte, brushed or polished)
- Brass (brushed or polished)
- Enamel-coated colors
- Nickel (brushed and pearl)
Some faucet sets come with a combination of finishes to draw more attention to their distinct styling. For example, a faucet with a brass and chrome combination finish creates a fresh but sophisticated look in any bathroom.
- Lever handles.
- Cross handles.
Handle styles are available in various finishes to complement your sink and faucet. Before choosing a handle style, think about who will be using your bathroom. Choose from:
- Lever handles-the best universal design for children and older adults to grip and turn. Lever handles are available in many decorative styles.
- Cross handles-available in different finishes to coordinate with the room’s décor.
- Motion activated-some brands have interchangeable colored temperature control handles. These faucets are easy to use—adjust the temperature and place your hands under the spout to activate the water flow.
Every type of faucet has an inner valve that controls the flow of water through the spout. The valve quality, with or without a washer, determines the reliability and durability of the faucet. The best choices are faucets with solid brass, brass-based metal or corrosion-resistant workings.
- Faucets with a Washer
- Compression-valve faucets are the most common types of faucets on the market. The faucet works by a stem that rises and falls to open and close the water’s passageway.
- Washerless Faucets
- Cartridge faucets use rubber O-rings inside a cylindrical cartridge to control the flow of water. These faucets are very reliable, especially if equipped with a brass cartridge.
- Ball faucets have a rotating metal/plastic ball that regulates the amount of incoming water. With only one moving part, the likelihood of a malfunction is greatly reduced. A plastic ball will eventually wear out, but a metal ball is designed to last a lifetime.
- Ceramic-disc faucets, are nearly maintenance-free. A ceramic-disc faucet has two ceramic discs that move against each other in a shearing action, blocking water or allowing it to pass through. The seal is watertight because the discs are nearly flat.
Sanliv Sanitary Ware is one of the leading Chinese manufacturer and exporter in bathroom hardware and bathroom fixtures for home decor. We would like to offer some tips about color and designs to choose while you change sink, showerhead, tub faucet and washbasin.
- Always select branded bathroom fixtures. This is because: you will get good quality product as well as better service from branded companies. Replacement of parts also simple with branded ones.
- White has always been the most trendy, popular bathroom fixture color. White fixtures are not costlier also. If not white, prefer light shades.
- Changing your older taps and basins will give your bathroom a refreshing look. Look out for light colors of bathroom fittings, doing so will increase the pleasant look of your bathroom.
- When you consider replacing the showerhead, tub faucet and washbasin faucet select the set, which matches in the design and color.
- While changing the sink, a cultured marble countertop and sink is a good selection. Self-rimming sinks set in the vanity opening with the rim resting on the countertop. Pedestal type of sinks creates more space in the bathroom. They’re made to look old-fashioned and can add more appeal and character to a wall or corner area.
- Having a shower door blended with the design and color of rest of the bathroom fittings will surely be making a prominent difference.
- There are different types and shapes of shelves are available for defining the simplicity of bathroom fixture. For example, a three-sided stand is a good choice for smaller spaces. For better access and comfort the bathroom open shelves than bolted models.
- There are new models of toilets available that are designed to consume less amount of water. Better go for these models while remodeling your bathroom.
Hope these tips are helpful for your home decor. If you need more support, you may find brass modern kitchen faucet, shower fixtures, and bathroom accessories for your order. You can place your order and make your home improvement dreams come true.
How To Choose Bathroom Taps? Choosing the most appropriate taps is one of the first steps towards renovating your bathroom. The suitability of a particular tap, for your bathroom, will be decided by the functionality of the tap, the size of your bathroom and most importantly, the theme of your decor. There are literally hundreds of options available in the market, when it comes to bathroom taps. In this article, we have short-listed some of the most popular types of bathroom taps.
Types of Bathroom Taps
Traditional Bathroom Taps
Traditional taps are perfect for creating the feeling of the Victorian era in your bathroom. You can find such taps in cottages and period homes. Available in the form of lever handles or cross headed handles, these taps are recommended for a minimum operating pressure of 0.5 bar.
Contemporary Bathroom Taps
Contemporary bathroom taps are popular choices for modern homes and apartments. A dull looking bath decor can be transformed into a stylish one by fitting these taps. Unique shaped spouts make up the most popular choice as far as contemporary taps are concerned. The arched spout, with a single level, looks fabulous in every modern bathroom. Square handles look elegant in case of contemporary bathroom taps.
Styles in Bathroom Taps
Bathroom Taps On Wall Mounted Basins
Bathroom taps fitted into one tap hole provide a minimalist look. Called the basin monos, these taps look elegant, when fitted on a wall mounted wash basin. On the other hand, bathroom taps fitted into two-tap holes are suitable for large, wall-mounted wash basins.
Cranked Leg Bathroom Taps
An extra piece is fitted at the bottom of the cranked leg bathroom taps. The extra wiggle in it pushes the tap upwards and forwards. This way, you get the tap nicely over the edge of the bath.
Bathroom Tap Materials
Stainless steel comprises ofone of the most popular materials used for contemporary bathroom taps. With a blend of steel alloys and chromium, this material proves to be long lasting. Stainless steel bathroom taps are cheap options, when it comes to renovating the bathroom within budget. Stainless steel doesn’t corrode or tarnish and is very easy to clean as well. At the same time, it blends well with any type of bathroom decor.
Another chosen material for bathroom taps is chrome, which is created by electroplating the chrome finish over a solid brass fixture. Chrome bathroom taps are more shiny and silver in color, as compared to the stainless steel ones. These are also perfect fit, if you have budget constraints. Since chrome doesn’t corrode, it is easy to clean and long lasting as well.
Unlike stainless steel and chrome variants, brass bathroom taps are made of a single metal. Such taps are distinctive in terms of their looks and are a bit expensive as well, the reason being that they replicates gold. However, brass is susceptible to rust if not sealed properly and may tarnish over a long time as well. Hence, brass bathroom taps should be given special care, while handling as well as cleaning.