Great shower heads, shower Body Sprays and Mists ideas: Sanliv shower head provides full body coverage through its body shower spray jets functions: rain spray, mist spray, powerful massage spray.
These days you can choose the standard shower head or surround yourself with mists and sprays galore. Some of the types of shower heads available include:
- Wall-mount shower heads are affordable. The shower head adjusts via a ball joint where it joins the neck. Models that offer varying spray types fit the needs of most users.
- Ceiling-mount shower heads work well in areas where the ceiling is too low to accommodate a wall-mount head. Some are also quite large and produce a waterfall-like feel. Because the spray comes from overhead, it is difficult to avoid getting your hair wet when washing in this type of shower.
- Handheld showerheads clip on to a 3- to 6-foot-long hose that lets you spray the water where you want it. It’s a versatile choice that makes it easy to wash your hair, rinse off, or scrub down the shower itself.
- Sliding bar showerheads slide up and down on a bar mounted on the wall. Because the spray height is extremely easy to adjust, it’s a good option when the users vary in height.
- Body spray and body mist shower sprays are installed in vertical rows on opposite or adjacent walls, creating a crisscross water massage between knee and shoulder levels that lets you wash up quickly without getting your hair wet.
- Body spa shower panels are installed against one or more walls of the shower stall. The panels are equipped with water jets arranged vertically from knee to neck level. Similar to the jets in a whirlpool tub, the water jets pump out and circulate large quantities of water for a powerful massage.
- The fittings for the faucet you choose will depend on the space you are working within. In the shower there are four main types to choose from. A main determinant of what you can use depends on whether you have a bath/shower or simple shower because single showers tend to simply have wall-mounted fittings.
The function of a showerhead has changed dramatically over the last 20 years; with multiple sprays and mists, thermostatic and scald controls available in the latest high tech shower faucet innovations. Hope this Shower Fixture Buying Guide can help you to make a right decision.