Don’t let your toilet waste water by using Water-Saving Toilet Tank Bank! The toilet tank bank displaces water in the toilet tank, reducing the amount of water wasted with each flush.
If you have an older, conventional toilet you are probably using more water than you need to clear to the bowl. You ought to consider installing a new, low flush toilet, but until you do this displacement bag will reduce the amount of water in your existing tank by about 0.8 gallons, saving that amount of water with each flush. Over time this can add up. Fill the displacement bag with water, close the valve to prevent eventual evaporation,and hang the bag inside the tank of the toilet with the bag’s hook. Saving water has never been easier.
The toilet tank bank displaces water in the toilet tank, reducing the amount of water wasted with each flush.
* Worry-free water savings for the lifetime of the toilet.
* Easy to use – fill to top, snap to close and hang in toilet
* Every flush saves water – up to 0.8 gallons per flush.
* Patented air lock and fill valve – no water evaporation which means the bag never needs refilling.
* Constructed of non-corrosive materials that resist microbes and fungal growth.
Water-Saving Toilet Tank Bank can reduce water waste. While this might not reduce that amount by a whole gallon, you can probably get a significant savings. Also, this product is very inexpensive. So go ahead and check it out at Black Energy, that’s where I got mine. Also look for the Video Review Below!
Convert your toilet to low flush. Place a plastic bottle of water in the tank to displace some of the water used for each flush. Weigh the bottle down with pebbles or sand, if necessary. Or, try ordering a ‘save-a-flush’ or ‘hippo’ from your local water board.